- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sunday, June 21, 2009

!اهلا أصدقائي

So, I've decided that I shall be a copy cat and join in the 'start a blog because I'm leaving the country' club and share my adventures while in Tunisia.

Thus far my 'going to africa prep' has consisted of searching for a 'stick' version of bug spray. Not sure if it exists, but I've been recommended to find one to ward off malaria mosquitos? Hopefully it will be a successful search--catching malaria is not on my 'to do' list, and I'm not planning on adding it to any sort of bucket list--ever.


Note: Anyone who wants a post card send me your address somehow and I'll be sure to send one to you straight from Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment